Opportunities for ministry and outreach are announced as they come along during the year. Call the church office at 222-4092 or sign up on the volunteer list for the function, as it becomes available.
Also listed are the regular Men’s Ministries events, as well as other ongoing opportunities for men to get involved.
*Note: Any activity involving children will require completing a Background Check.
For a list of our seasonal activities, click on the appropriate link in the column on the right side of this page.
Below are our non-seasonal ways to get involved:
- Monday night Bible study
- Ushers for all Wednesday and Sunday services
- Greeters for all services
- Sunday School teachers
- Youth workers
- Men at the Cross breakfast, October through June, 1st Saturday of each month
- Outreach to the homeless, same day as the breakfast
- As Needed: (submit volunteer application at church office)
- Help members of our body that are moving; trucks especially needed
- Volunteer to fix vehicles for those that can’t afford to pay
- Church Work Party Days
- Prayer Chain
- Missions Trips
- Missions Outreach activities and fundraisers such as yard sales, Moe’s Diner, etc.
- Worship Team member
- Cook and/or serve in the Hospitality Ministry for funerals, memorial services, and surgeries for heads of household
- Hospital visitations
- Open your home for a home fellowship to meet in
- Serve at Living Hope Compassion Ministries; cook, pack food bags, be a mentor to men, help with some of the work around the facilities
- Serve and help at the Good News Rescue Mission