Our Prison Ministry provides numerous opportunities for outreach throughout the year:
- Annual Car and Motorcycle Show at Sugar Pine Fire Camp
- Annual Christmas parties at Sugar Pine and Ishi Fire Camps
- Three day pre-release in-prison seminars (group facilitators)
- Bible Study leaders for both Sugar Pine and Ishi Fire Camps
- Training for all aspects of the ministry
Philemon Fellowship is a support group for prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families. It is a safe place to come and share fears, needs, and victories, a place where family members can feel that they also belong, a place to build healthy relationships, and a place to kick off your weekend in the right direction. Philemon Fellowship meets Friday nights, at 7:00 p.m., in Room B-6.
We share a time of fellowship, building a new life from old ashes, and knowing that together, we can do it.
Additional classes offered. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org